Tuesday, December 30, 2008

December 29th, Day 3

Activities:
Walked around the neighborhood.
Chatted with Toni
Went to the football game
Did the editing for the IYW cases.
Caught Up with Tina D and Gabrielle
Visited the Farmboy grocery store.
Paid Off T-Mobile.


Exercise:
YES!!! Walked the Hills of Motor Ave and even walked home from the bar tonight in culver city. Wow my body is kicking my ass but I know what it will do for me. I'm gonna be the SHIT!


Food:
2 Turkey Burger
1 Serving of Puffed Potato chips mmmm
Pumpkin Scone
Hotdog, Fries
Tangerines.
Look Ma, Less friggin Junk Food!



Money Spent:
$168 T-Mobile
&25 Booze and food at Bar



Money Made Today:
$0


Things Learned Today:
Learned that the farm boy place has a bunch of cool shit. They don't have a much space to work with but they have frozen yogurt and sushi. It would probably do them some good to NOT advertise the two of them together. That just sounds fucking gross.


Decisions Made Today:
I committed to going to the game and went.
Will write The Ugly guys guide to getting laid first.
I will try to do many of the things that I will put into the book.


New Thing Done Today:
Visited the Farmboy.



Appointments set up for this week:
Meet up with Missy H. this weekend.
Meet up with Alaina P. Next week.
Monday Evening at Rush Street to watch NU.
Tuesday I will help C.K. with his time.


Things that will be done Tomorrow:
Clean Front
Call the Renters and show apartment.
SEARCH FOR A JOB
Spend time on goals.
Zig Ziglar


How I did on the things that I set out to do Yesterday:
Will call back all the Renters.
Continue on the Journey with Zig Ziglar.
Yes--Exercise
Finish Cleaning this front area of the house leaving the back end.
List the Dirty Movies for sale.
Yes --Probably will redo the artwork for Its Your World.
Play with camera and learn how to use it.

Good Stuff that I put into my Mental System:
Extreme Self Confidence by Robert McKenna


20 Things that I'm thankful for:
I'm thankful for Having all of this technology around me.
I'm thankful for my history in the pickup game.
I'm thankful for this awesome area that I live in .
I'm thankful for the wonderful tenants that live in my building.
I'm thankful for Brad and his thoughtfulness
I'm thankful for the ability that i have to be able to do the multitude of things that I can do.
I'm thankful for createspace allowing me to be able to create and also to benefit from such creations.
I'm thankful for hillary and her fucking awesome family.
I'm thankful for the United states postal service getting things to the place where they're supposed to be,.
I'm thankful for my legs carrying me and my mass around everywhere.
I'm thankful for the money that i have to be able to pay bill and provide for myself.
I'm thankful for hulu and the service that they provide
I'm thankful for ronnie ray and his honesty and ability to think and care.
I'm thankful for tammie and i really need to take the time out and call her tomorrow.
I'm thankful for the fact that I have a refridgerator full of food.
I'm thankful for the oppourtunity that i have as an apartment manager to ride out this storm that is going on around me.
I'm thankful for the different things that i've learned and for the ability to practice what I preach.
I'm thankful for th clippers that were left at the apartment by Larry Wiggs.
I'm thankful for facebook allowing me to effortlessly reconnect with friends.
I'm thankful for the interaction with Tina and Gabrielle.



People I've communicated with today:
Tina D, Gladstone, Marcus F, Dustin, Gabrielle, met Candice.

No comments:

Post a Comment