Sunday, December 28, 2008

The Daily Report 12/27/08

Activities:
Cleaned house.
Reconnected with several friends via facebook. (Bashir, Alissa, Michael Anthony, Danny Rose, Maggie Miguel, Anthony Medina)
Brainstormed for book and screenplay
Started this blog
Installed video editing software on computer.
Watched Usual Suspects.
Read Several Political blogs.
Checked the score on the bulls, they lost.

Exercise:
No

Food:
One Breakfast Burrito,
Cracklins,
Resse cookie,
Kingsize kitkat
Candied Pecans
Nacho Chips.

Money Spent:
8 on burrito,
6 spent on junk food.

Things Learned today:
If I'm in a situation I where I feel powerless ask myself " If I could really make a difference here what would I be doing" Then Do that. I've learned things like a friend of mine had a baby, and another friend may have broken up with her boyfriend. I do emphasize MAY. And another friend will be writing for a talkshow in New York!

Decisions made today:
Every day I will commit to doing something that I've never done before. (Today that was starting a blog on blogger)
I will do a personal accounting of all that I do on a daily basis.
I will refocus my life and figure out all of the goals that I want to achieve in the short term and long term. In a addition to that I will commit to taking action every day for those.

Things that will be done tomorrow:
Continue to clean up my house.
Return all rental calls.
Pay the phone bill
Connect with at least five people on my list
Mail off cards
Play with camera and learn how to use it.
Brainstorm for an hour or two on my goals.

Good stuff that I put into the mental system:
Feel the fear and do it anyway.

20 Things I'm Thankful For:
I'm thankful for my lovely apartment.
I'm thankful for the check that I received.
I'm thankful for my grandmother.
I'm thankful for my computers.
I'm thankful for the video camera that I will be putting to great use.
I'm thankful for the opportunity to pursue my goals.
I'm thankful for the great meal I shared with friends on Christmas.
I'm thankful for my mother and her husband.
I'm thankful for my brothers and sister.
I'm thankful for my strength and perseverance.
I'm thankful for my will to succeed.
I'm thankful for my time at Northwestern
I'm thankful for the opportunity for My friends Bashir and Diallo to succeed in New York with Fallon.
I'm thankful for Maggie Miguel stepping out there and having her own one woman show.
I'm thankful for Maggie Miguel wanting to continue working with me on my show.
I'm thankful for Quis TV.
I'm thankful for this new blog.
I'm thankful for the idea of coming up with fifty things to be thankful for every day.
I'm thankful for the guy that I met at Starbucks, Nick, he was a great guy and I learned a ton from just being there with him for an hour.
I'm thankful for the game of chess.

No comments:

Post a Comment